Our naturopathic doctor is WELCOMING new patients by appointment only.
NO REFERRAL is necessary to see a naturopathic doctor.
Also, you have an option of online Skype appointments (contact us 416-357-9561 for more information).
Ontario Health Insurance (OHIP) does not cover naturopathic services at this time.
Most Extended Insurance plans cover Naturopathic Services. Look for “naturopath, naturopathy, naturopathic doctor, doctor of naturopathic medicine” in your insurance plan booklet.
We offer direct billing to 10 major insurers:
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- Great-West Life
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial
If you have the coverage from the above insurance companies our office can accept them and process them on your behalf. In that case, you will only pay the difference (what your insurance does not cover) after each appointment.
Please bring your Extended Health Insurance coverage card/booklet at each of your appointments. This way you can reduce your out-of-pocket expenses and eliminate insurance paperwork. Ask us to submit your claim at your next visit.
|Our Fee Schedule:|
|Initial naturopathic visit||1-1.5 hours||$ 200.00|
|Follow up visit||45 mins – 1 hour||$ 150.00|
|Acupuncture treatment||30 mins – 1 hour||$ 80.00|
|Laser and/or photonic treatment||30 mins – 1 hour||$ 80.00|
|Laboratory testing||To be determined|
|* Please note that your naturopathic doctor spends additional time on your case – for research, notes and communications – which is why the exact time that you spend with her during a consultation may vary.|
All patients pay for their services at the time of the appointment. Receipts will be provided for services and payment that may be submitted by the patient to the insurance company. We accept cash, check, Visa and most Extended Health Benefits (see above)
No Show Policy
As a courtesy and with respect for you, we set aside a specific day and time for your appointment. In the event that you cannot keep your appointment with us, please notify us 24 hours in advance. Failure to notify us will result in a charge for the missed visit for the following reasons:
*This clinic does not double book appointments as many clinics do in anticipation of “no shows”
*”No shows” prevent other individuals from receiving the care they deserve in a timely fashion
In preparation for a naturopathic visit please bring with you:
- The list of all the current medications/supplements you are taking, dosages, reason for taking and how long have you been taking it.
- The list of significant past medications (e.g. anti-anxiety, sleeping pills…)
- The 3-day diet diary. For the next three days write down all the foods that you are eating, what you are drinking, noting how you feel. Write down if you had a headache that day, if you felt extremely fatigued, or had a pain flair-up, please indicate.
- Please note, what is your stool/urine like, what color, consistency. If you see any undigested material. Note if you are constipated or have diarrhea.
- How is your sleep? Do you feel refreshed in the mornings? Note the time during the day you feel extremely fatigued/sleepy.
- Any recent blood work or any other laboratory results done by your medical doctor (e.g. X-rays, Ultrasound results…). If you cannot get it, it is ok, but it is extremely beneficial to you if we get as much medical information as possible.